Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The research article submission has not been previously published nor is it under consideration for publication or review in other journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The research article submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) document file format.Photos or illustrations is in .jpg format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is in Times New Roman font, 1.5-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text in the articles adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Research articles must be based on scientific excursions, observations, experimentaion with exaustive review of literature.
Short communications are those with no exaustive experimentations and resuts but worth mentioning.
Popular Scientific Writing
These articles may be based on hypothesis. No structural binding is there.